Having installed OS 220.127.116.11 (Voda DE) and upgraded Docs To Go to the Premium Edition v.1.002(011), I cannot open files or create new files with the Word To Go module.
When selecting the Open a File option, I receive the following 2 errors:
1. "The application WordToGo has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy"
2. "Permission to your files was denied. Please configure your application permissions appropriately."
When selecting the Create a new file option, the aforementioned firewall error appears twice, followed by "Permission Denied" error.
* The other two modules - SlideshowToGo and SheetToGo - work just fine
* all my security permissions are set to Allow;
* IT Policy is the default one that came on the device (Vodafone UK) - no further policies applied by the BES;
Has anyone encountered similar behavior, or has any tips?
Thanks in advance.