This OS will work on ANY
carrier's 8320 device: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...5D5E7C5356E9FF
Software Download for Dialog Sri Lanka
To view software for a BlackBerry product, please select a product from the drop down menu and click Select :
Software For BlackBerry 8320 (TM)
BlackBerry Handheld Software v184.108.40.206 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 220.127.116.11
* Applications: 18.104.22.168
* Software Platform: 22.214.171.124
* File name: 8320EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel52_PL126.96.36.199_A188.8.131.52_V odafone_Dialog_(Sri_Lanka).exe
* File size: 77.69MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
To install this software on any 8320:
1. Download and install the latest Desktop Manager.
2. Download and install the OS packaged linked above.
3. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Connect BB, open Desktop Manager and you should be prompted to upgrade.
(Link to previous 184.108.40.206 OS Click Here
.) This particular version was known to damage sim cards on the TMobile 8320 requiring the sim to be replaced during beta testing. Also, this version was known to not support UMA on many TMobile 8320's. TMobile users load at your own risk.
*Note: Also, on all devices it's a good idea to make a backup of your media card before loading OS 4.5. Constant reboots can occur when using media cards formatted in OS 4.2 or 4.3 in OS 4.5. Then reformat the media card in OS 4.5 and restore your data.
*Note: While in Application Loader be sure and check to boxes to add Documents To Go to your device. Failure to install Documents To Go will cause java errors in some 3rd party apps.