Now I have the same OS installed on both the curve and the pc but now when i pick the file i want to upload its still saying that the application is not designed for your hardware
It probably isn't compatible with your OS. That happened with a few of my apps after I upgraded my OS.
This is a common problem. You'll find many threads on the issue in these forums.
I might be able to help, having been through this myself. Are you using a verizon 8330 by any chance?
im using the sprint 8330 im trying to install third party apps such as google maps,opera mini browser and others...
I'm not familiar with the Sprint version and so others might give you specific advice on the issue.
I can offer some basic advice.
In this order and without changing or shortcutting any steps:
1) Uninstall the BB OS on your PC
2) Uninstall DTMrg on the PC and reboot.
3) Clean up your registry on the PC by deleting references to RIM/BB/DTMgr (may also require a reboot)
4) Download DTMgr and the OS from your provider to make sure you are using the version they support for your BB (Check to be sure the OS on the desktop is the same as on your device)
5) Install DTMgr
7) Install the OS
8) Now, for the first time since reinstalling the software, connect your BB.
9) If you still can't install apps, repeat each step but before you connect the BB, wipe the device.
NOTE: You should always back up your data and your apps before wiping your device.
Good luck....this worked for me. I had the same problem.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.