OS 4.5 has been released for the 8330 via MTS Mobility:
Download here: Edit 08/28/08: MTS has pulled the downloads for the OS's from the site. Hopefully, something will go back up soon. https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...027FA84709689E
Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8330 smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v188.8.131.52 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 184.108.40.206
* Applications: 220.127.116.11
* Software Platform: 18.104.22.168
* File name: 8330AMEA_PBr4.5.0_rel82_PL22.214.171.124_A126.96.36.199_MTS.e xe
* File size: 72.84MB
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8330:
1. Make sure you have Desktop Manager installed. Click here to download, if needed.
2. Then Download the above mentioned OS file to the PC and install it to the PC by running the file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in BB and Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device.
To find previous versions of the OS for this device, click http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ge-sprint.html