I've had my 8320 for about 6 weeks now, and I love it!
- Having access to my email accounts at any time and any place has proven to be very addictive (a pro and con at the same time)
- I post to my blog again now that I can take presentable photos, and post them (with accompanying text) directly through flickr
- Google maps is very nice as well (although I need a bluetooth GPS dongle to improve accuracy)
- (Best feature
WiFi access now provides coverage in buildings and restaurants where previously T-mobile had no coverage.
- Google Sync keeps my PC's Thunderbird email program, Google calendar, and BB calendar all synced: brilliant!
There are a few cons to the device and the BB software:
- doing a non-TMobile upgrade to version 4.5 failed a few times, gave me heart attack thinking I'd bricked my new Curve...
- Media Sync doesn't work with my 64-bit Vista PC
- Battery life is too short with WiFi active
- bluetooth seems flaky (although that could be Vista's fault as well)
- keyboard too small for my big fingers
Overall, a very positive, first-time BB experience.
A pretty good value at $99.