From IndoSat but can be loaded on ANY 8320 device from ANY carrier
Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8320 smartphone BlackBerry Handheld Software v22.214.171.124 (EastAsia)
Package Version: 126.96.36.199
- Applications: 188.8.131.52
- Software Platform: 184.108.40.206
- File name: 8320EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel81_PL220.127.116.11_A18.104.22.168_I ndosat.exe
- File size: 73MB
Click here to download: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B53786A2C5FA09
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8320:
1. Make sure you have Desktop Manager 4.2 SP2 or higher installed. If you need it here's a link for Desktop Manager: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
2. Download the above file to the PC then install it to the PC by running the file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in BB and Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 45 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device
To find the previous OS for this device... CLICK HERE. Note: Preinstalled wallpapers and custom folder icons are not included in this release.