For those that have a Curve your in luck. Here is the way to input/view in Korean, Chinese, or Japanese. If you have any question email me at milelake2 at yahoo.com.
1. Download and install Desktop manager 4.5. Click on this link: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
2. Download and install 8320 (Curve) OS software 4.5. Click on this link: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B53786A2C5FA09
3. You need to delete the "Vendor.xml" files off your harddrive follow this path:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
4. Plug your blackberry USB cable in.
5. Run the Desktop manager program. The program should ask you to update you phone software.
6. Right after the you clock "Update Now" it should take you to a sceen with a list of programs. On the right side you should see a button labled "Advance". Click on it
7. That should take you the screen where you select individual programs. Scroll down to the language you want to install.