Here is the solution for mine:
1. Go here: BSCreations! - J2A
2. Download his amazing software
3. Download the most recent JDE for the Blackberry
4. Download the build you want from MidpSSH: MidpSSH | SSH and Telnet client for Mobile devices (MIDP/J2ME)
5. You should only need the Jar file.
6. After downloading, run JAD Maker (located in C:\Program Files\Brandon Swift Creations\Jar 2 Alx\JADMaker)
5. Now you should have both his software, and the JDE installed, and both your jar and jad file ready to go.
7. Just place the two files in this directory: C:\Program Files\Brandon Swift Creations\Jar 2 Alx\JarFiles
8. After doing so, start his program, and follow his easy steps ( I already gave you) and finish the conversion, and you now have a .alx file
9. Take that file and use your Blackberry Desktop Manager to load the application onto your Blackberry
10. Thats it, as I was looking around the web for hours I could not find this anywhere, and I was having this problem for sometime... Hope this helps :P
-Credit goes to Brandon Swift for making such an awesome software, and to -MidpSSH for giving us such an awesome app (plus its FREE)...TY