The conference call and joining may be correct. I haven't found a way to do that and I've been supporting Sprint BB's for a couple years. Here is a tip that I sent out to my Sprint 8830/8130/8330 users:
Initiate a Conference Call
You cannot add more than 2 contacts to a conference call.
1. Dial the 1st person for the call to get them on the line.
2. During the call, press the Menu key.
3. Click Conference Call.
4. Type a phone number or highlight a contact from your Address Book.
5. Press the Send key to imitate the call with the 2nd person (this will put the 1st person on a silent hold).
6. After you get the 2nd person on the line, you can do a couple of things:
- Press the Send key to join all callers together into 1 call (a conference call).
- Press the Menu key and press Flash to swap between the 2 calls.
Receiving a 2nd (incoming) call while already on a phone call
If you are already on a phone call and you receive a 2nd call, you can do the following with the 2nd call:
1. Press the End key to send the 2nd call to voicemail, or,
2. Press the Send key to answer the 2nd call (puts the first person on a silent hold). If you do this, you can then:
- Finish the conversation with the 2nd call, and when done press the Menu key and press Flash to switch back to the original call. NOTE: The 2nd caller's phone number may still display on your screen.
- Press the Send key to switch between the calls.
No way to join that I can find.....yet.