As of about noon yesterday I haven't been able to receive email. I had some browser issues to but it's fine now. I'm running V184.108.40.206
The steps I've taken are:
1. Took the battery out (done this 8 times so far in the last 24 hours.)
2. Talked to my BES admin to see if there were any issues: no.
3. Synchronized with Desktop manager before and after.
4. Restored to two previous dates.
5. Called Verizon tech support who suggested I have my service books resent.
6. Had my BES admin resend my service books.
7. Erased some of my service books then resent them from the Verizon BIS site.
8. Checked Email options. and changed email filters from "No" to "Yes".
I can send email's out, I can text out. PIN-PIN work.
I don't know what else to do except wipe and I'm going nuts...
Now, literally as I write this, I get an email. WTH?