BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question AT&T 8320 HTML issues

Please Login to Remove!

I have an AT&T 8320 running OS 4.5.0.99. I am having problems getting HTML emails. Email preferences are set to accept HTML emails. I have resent the service books and did battery pulls but still no luck.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Did not have this issue with my AT&T 8310 running OS 4.5.0.81.

Thank you.
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oahu, HI
Model: 8120
OS: 4.5.0.81
PIN: 245C1267
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I have an AT&T 8320 running OS 4.5.0.99. I am having problems getting HTML emails. Email preferences are set to accept HTML emails. I have resent the service books and did battery pulls but still no luck.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Did not have this issue with my AT&T 8310 running OS 4.5.0.81.

Thank you.
hey where did you find the 4.5.0.99? i've been looking for the past 3 days now trying to find it.
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
niteqwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orange County, CA
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.250
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 141
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Did it just start today? I'm having the same issue on TMobile... my settings have not changed for months and all of a sudden I get HTML code instead of viewing HTML.

Any ideas?
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sim
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i am having problem wit my blackberry 8320, i try to put on the key board light but didnt come on can you please tell me how to put it on
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 9700
OS: 5.0.0.714
Carrier: ASU eliboM-T
Posts: 193
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

@niteqwill: No Threadcrapping!

@the OP: I would try 4.5.0.93 or the official 4.5.0.81. This is an issue that has come up a few times already. You know, without some tweaks, 4.5.0.99 might be skipped entirely (like the releases before .37)
__________________
Check out my themes at VSMThemes
Latest theme: Windows 7 Ultimate
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
niteqwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orange County, CA
Model: 8900
OS: 4.6.1.250
Carrier: T-Mobile
Posts: 141
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicrockstar469 View Post
Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

@niteqwill: No Threadcrapping!

@the OP: I would try 4.5.0.93 or the official 4.5.0.81. This is an issue that has come up a few times already. You know, without some tweaks, 4.5.0.99 might be skipped entirely (like the releases before .37)
How am I threadcrapping? The OP was discussing issues with HTML email, I am discussing the same. I think you have me mistaken for the other poster. Please pay attention to detail.
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 08:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Model: 9700
OS: 5.0.0.714
Carrier: ASU eliboM-T
Posts: 193
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

OMG My sincere apologies meant sondersonsuperb
__________________
Check out my themes at VSMThemes
Latest theme: Windows 7 Ultimate
Offline  
Old 10-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
BBF Moderator
 
rachamphetamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Model: --
PIN: E SOL
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 3,117
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeaunui View Post
hey where did you find the 4.5.0.99? i've been looking for the past 3 days now trying to find it.
Links can't be shared. Try Googling it. Out of curiosity I looked on Google earlier and it was not difficult to find.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.