Ive got a Curve 8320 with OS v18.104.22.168 (platform 22.214.171.124). My cell-provider sold me a SIM card with implicit CLEAR function, which hides my phone number when I call to somone. There are some instructions in the UserGuide like this:
1. In the phone, press the Menu key.
2. Click Options.
3. Click General Options.
4. Perform one of the following actions:
• To request that your phone number is hidden, set the Restrict My Identity field to Always.
• To request that your phone number is displayed, set the Restrict My Identity field to Never.
• To request that the network decide whether to hide or display your phone number, set the Restrict My Identity field to Network
5. Press the Menu key.
6. Click Save.
The thing is, I see NO GENERAL OPTIONS in the Options menu. I have already checked all of the menu items and I am not able to find it.
Do you have any clue? Should I upgrade to an another OS?