Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8310 smartphone
From Vodafone Slovenia; This will load on any carrier's 8310 model by following the instructions below. This version is Multilanguage and contains English.
* Applications: 220.127.116.11
* Software Platform: 18.104.22.168
* File name: 8310M_PBr4.5.0_rel134_PL22.214.171.124_A126.96.36.199.exe
* File size: 76 MB
Download the file here: Click!
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8310:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
To find previous versions of the OS for this device, click here: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...languages.html