BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/)
-   -   Questions about Movies on 8320 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion-curve/168529-questions-about-movies-8320-a.html)

Dreskills 01-04-2009 12:28 AM

Questions about Movies on 8320
 
I want to put a movie on my 8320 so I can watch it while I travel. I tried to add it by using DM but it took forever so I just canceled the transfer. When I clicked and dragged the movie on to my BB the BB wouldnt play the file (AVI). Is there a easier way to put movies on my BB than using DM? Can convert the avi file to a different type and just click and drag it on to my BB? Im confused someone please help.

daphne 01-04-2009 12:54 AM

Movies/videos have to be converted to the right format for the BlackBerry. You can do this with Desktop Manager's Media Manager/Roxio. See FAQ for exactly how.

How do I convert video using Roxio - BlackBerryFAQ

I have some avi videos on my BlackBerry, converted with Roxio. They work great.

Dreskills 01-04-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1233290)
Movies/videos have to be converted to the right format for the BlackBerry. You can do this with Desktop Manager's Media Manager/Roxio. See FAQ for exactly how.

How do I convert video using Roxio - BlackBerryFAQ

I have some avi videos on my BlackBerry, converted with Roxio. They work great.

But that takes so long. Ive done some searching and found that all the other converters cost money or is only a trial so I guess the only absolutely free way is this way. Thanks Daphne

daphne 01-04-2009 02:18 AM

It is slow, but I usually get up and have a snack or watch tv for a while.

blackberryguru00 01-04-2009 02:50 AM

yeah i agree....its pretty slow but works decent if you ask me.

orchidk 01-06-2009 03:42 AM

In fact Blackberry support AVI files.but for 8320 I recommend you to set your videos in this way when doing conversion: Recommended video format: MP4, 240x320 pixels, up to 768 kbps, 24 frames per second. I think this is the best settings for your video.
also I recommend you Nidesoft Blackberry video converter to convert your videos. as you can make those settings with this converter.

alslsb 01-23-2009 07:58 PM

Nidesoft Warning!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by orchidk (Post 1235697)
In fact Blackberry support AVI files.but for 8320 I recommend you to set your videos in this way when doing conversion: Recommended video format: MP4, 240x320 pixels, up to 768 kbps, 24 frames per second. I think this is the best settings for your video.
also I recommend you Nidesoft Blackberry video converter to convert your videos. as you can make those settings with this converter.

The trial worked but the paid version doesn't!!! Tried emailing their support since 12-27 requesting help or a refund!!!!

nidesoft 02-11-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alslsb (Post 1258121)
The trial worked but the paid version doesn't!!! Tried emailing their support since 12-27 requesting help or a refund!!!!

hi, I am custom service from nidesoft studio.
firstly, I am so sorry about the inconvenience that has brought to you. I apologize for that.
In fact, we check our feedback email everyday and I am sure we have replied all emails sent on 12-27. Maybe the email got lost due to system problem, so would you please give me another email address so that we can contact with you to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks!
Best wishes!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.