This will load on ANY carrier's 8330m by following the instructions below.
This is only for the 8330m model (MEID based models)
From US Cellular
Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8330m smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v 220.127.116.11 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 18.104.22.168
* Applications: 22.214.171.124
* Software Platform: 126.96.36.199
* File name: 8330mAMEA_PBr4.5.0_rel205_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.206.ex e
* File size: 82.74MB
Download here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B58CE00D1194C9
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8330m:
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.