Originally Posted by SteveO86
Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Books
Delete all you CICAL entries, then run the sync.. That should send all your calendar events back to Outlook.
I have spent 1.5 hours trying to get the calendar to sync. I have removed all the CICAL entries, uninstalled desktop manager and reinstalled, deleted all my email address and set them up again and removed all the CICAL files again. I have tried to sync from outlook and tried to sync the other way and tried sync between the two.
Nothing! it goes through the proccess and then I get an error while "processing device Calendar"
Im sick to my stomach .. I should be working and not spending time making this work