I have a BB 8320. I have 2 MBs of memory left on my phone! Its really frustrating!
I have less then ten pictures on my phone (and i have a media card as well)
I have apps such as the fb app, i have two sports apps and i have a third party game..
I dont use MSN, Yahoo messenger, google talk...
i know i can clear my browser history but that sdoesnt make much of a difference.. i usually keep some emails and sms messages... but i always delete some..
and yeti have 2 mb left?
i have reseted my phone as well..
i have v4.5 for an OS...
Pull the battery to clear up some memory. Also, move all photos to the memory card, not device memory.
Also, follow these links to help clear up memory.
Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ
How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ
Other things to check:
1) Go to Options>Media Card and make sure Media Card Support: is set to ON.
2) Go to Camera>Options and make sure Store Pictures: is set to On Media Card.
Okay i will take a look at thos elinks...
how do i move the pictures from device memory to media card i cant figure that out... .
Scroll to the picture in your Media icon > Menu > move
To move the pictures:
1) Click on Media. Click on the Blackberry button (the button to the left of the trackball). Select Explore.
2) Click on Device Memory>home>user>pictures.
3) Highlight one of the pictures. Click on the Blackberry button. Scroll down to Move. Click on the Up icon until you see /Media Card/ and click on that. The appropriate place for pictures on the media card is /Media Card/Blackberry/pictures so click on the appropriate icons until you reach it.
4) Once you have the appropriate location. Click on the Blackberry button and select Move Here.
Unfortunately, you have to move the pictures one by one, I think.
Okay so when i click on the picture then i press the move button, it doesnt give me the option to move to my media card.
a screen pops up showing me all the pictures in my folder... and on top of that it says "up"
??? what do i do?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.