I was able to finally get this working!!! Here's what I did...
Using JL Cmder ...sorry can't post link yet so you'll need to do a search for it.
I Made sure BB Desktop Manager (BBDM) was installed and on the latest version:
1. Connected and backed Up my 8320 using BBDM.
2. Downloaded JL_Cmder.
3. Extracted executable and ran it...it installed an exe on my Desktop.
4. Double-click on the exe and followed the prompts.
5. Selected option (5) "Resettofactory". It removed the IT Policy from the device and wiped all personal data while leaving the OS installed.
6. After the device rebooted, I reconnected and restored my backup from BBDM.
After that, Opera Mini 5 and a few other Apps started working as designed with no IT policy errors.
As an additional benefit:
Previously I was unable to get my 8320 to Sync with BBDM using my bluetooth connection. After I did these steps It worked! BBDM found my 8320 and propted for me to connect to it. I'm thinking it must have been some king of firewall /IT issue preventing a proper bluetooth connection.