01-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | 8330m: Increase responsiveness
Please Login to Remove!
What all can I do to increase the responsiveness of my new 8330? If it helps, I have the Sprint Data Plan.
So far my plan is:
- Restore the phone to factory (I still need to find the most thorough way to do so)
- Install a faster OS, if it exists. I'm currently on v188.8.131.52 (295), Platform 184.108.40.206, by Sprint on the 8330m (MEID).
Also, I keep seeing terms such as hybrid OS and revisions such as .230. Can anyone shed some light on those and how they could affect me?
- Perform various tweaks/uninstallations recommended by other 8330 users and guides. Uninstall all unneeded software, etc. I already have added a 1 GB MicroSD card for media.
- Keep applications minimal, delete inbox often, hard reset once a day (I don't mind the wait, especially if I do it while it's idle).
- Possibly install a nicer/lighterweight theme.
Any other ideas?
Last edited by BBAcct : 01-30-2010 at 10:27 AM.