Originally Posted by dofficer
Am having the same problem in Metro DC area. Just got Curve with AT&T two days ago and I still have my 8700g w/ T-Mobile. Been comparing the signal between two networks and to my surprise T-Mobile has better signal than AT&T. Now I'm considering to take my Curve back and continue to keep 8700g w/ T-Mobile until a Tmo Curve version is out.
dofficer, Yes, you better take the att curve back to store to get your refund $$ and contine with 8700g w/T-Mo till a TMO Curve release in few months..
I did return it to store and got my refund. I keep 8700g with TMO until tmo curve hit on tmo store.. smile
Good luck with your right decision!