BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 15
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Voice Dialing on Speaker?

Please Login to Remove!

How do you disable the speaker when you hit voice command feautre?
It's LOUD!
Offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
psyct1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pearl City, HI
Model: iPhon
OS: iPhone3.0
PIN: ask
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 315
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmelone View Post
How do you disable the speaker when you hit voice command feautre?
It's LOUD!
use a headset
__________________
-Cliff
Semper Marine
Offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
greggebhardt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FLorida
Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 3,762
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yep a headset is the only way I know to turn it off. I love mine and use it with my BT headset and it works quite well after you understand it. It is quite good while driving
Offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post
Yep a headset is the only way I know to turn it off. I love mine and use it with my BT headset and it works quite well after you understand it. It is quite good while driving

go to options, scroll to bottom choice voice dialing. once in voice dialing menu the last selection is name playback volume.
Offline  
Old 07-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: M3 Wireless Bermuda
Posts: 11
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvalval View Post
go to options, scroll to bottom choice voice dialing. once in voice dialing menu the last selection is name playback volume.
Thank you! Much better now. And I have to agree the voice dialing works very well....
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.