05-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Join Date: May 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Using secured Wifi network from 8520
Please Login to Remove!
I am unable to connect by BB 8520 to a secured Wifi network. My company uses PEAP authentication along with a autentication certificate. I have followed the following process to add the network onto my BB -
1. Manually select network
2. Added the SSID of the network correctly
3. Selected PEAP as security
4. Selected the relevant authenticating certificate
5. Selected the EAP-MS-Chap v2 as inner link security
6. Added my username and password same as that i use to login my laptop
The BB is detecting the network but not able to connect - the following is diagonostic report -
Current Profile: XYZ
AP MAC Address: 00:19:07:C5:FB:C0
Security Type: PEAP
Local IP Address:
Connection Data Rate:
Status: Authentication server timeout.
Can someone help?