Originally Posted by Jack 0ff
...Consumers should except that nothing is perfect....
For quite a while *everything* (from getting your plumbing fixed to the creation of windows 7) is subject to the 80/20 rule
Takes 20% of your time to complete 80% of the job
Takes 80% of your time to complete the remaining 20% of the job
Companies can no longer afford to complete the last 20% of the job - in case of electronic thats now left to 'after market' updates (if you get any support at all)
In the work place, any worker completing any job to perfection will be considered 'too slow' - they simply dont have the time/money to fund more than 80% of the job
To put this in perspective, for every negative point listed i could list 100 positive ones which is pretty good quality of finish based on 80/20