i have had this fone for 1 day and that enufff for me !!!!
8 hours of trying to load gmail...haha no way !!! need a service book from 3uk, so i googled it and fouNd the site......
To begin creating your BlackBerry Service account, type your device details below.
Device PIN: xxxxxxxx
To find your PIN perform one of the following actions:
* In the BlackBerry device options or settings, click Status.
* Look for the PIN and IMEI information on the outside of the box that your BlackBerry device or BlackBerry-enabled device came in.
* Turn the BlackBerry device off and remove the battery. Look for the sticker on the BlackBerry device with the PIN information where the battery
is usually located.
HIT THE CONTINUE BUTTON AND YOU GET.........
CANNOT CREATE ACCOUNT
This BlackBerry(R) device is not registered with your wireless service provider.
Please register this device and verify that the URL of the current web site matches
the one provided by your wireless service provider.
1. In the Application list on your device, click Options, or click Settings Options.
2. Click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table. (THIS IS NOT IN THE MENUS)
3. Click the Menu key and click Register Now. (THIS IS NOT IN THE MENUS)
If the error persists, contact your wireless service provider.
ALSO TRIED TO UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE VIA OFFICIAL SITE AS ANY SUGGESTIONS HERE WERE NOT COMPATABLE WITH DEVICE.
IT DEMANDS I SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLACKBERRY SERVICE (AT COST) JUST TO GAIN THE LATEST VERSION !!!! xxxxING RIPP OFF
SO IF ANYONE WANTS A NEW FONE MAIL ME OR I WILL PUT IT ON EBAY AS I AM GOING TO USE MY HTC HERO.....MUCH MUCH EASIER AND SIMPLER FONE