08-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Join Date: Feb 2009
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | unlocking 8520
Please Login to Remove!
I am trying to unlock an 8520 and according to the instructions I have to:
1. Using the menu go to Settings Menu -> SIM card and press select.
2. While holding the SHIFT key, type mepd.
3. You should now see the five locking categories listed.
4. While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2.
5. Release the shift key.
6. You will now be prompted to enter the Network MEP code.
7. Enter the Unlock Code.
8. Enter Return/Enter.
9. Your Blackberry Curve 8520 phone should then be unlocked.
can somebody tell me were do I find Settings-menu-sim card????