Well, I tried this... How to enable HTML email on your BlackBerry
**Further Note: If you have performed all of the above instructions, and still don't see HTML email options on your mail,
OR, your HTML email has worked, and stopped working, try this:
1. Remove your email account from the BIS. Where can I log into my BIS account? - BlackBerryFAQ
2. Delete your Service Books on the BB. (Options > Advanced > Service Books) Delete those pertaining to your email containing the @ symbol and your email address.
3. Remove battery and reboot the BB.
4. Confirm the Service Books are not on the BB.
5. Reset the account on your BIS.
6. Resend the Service Books from your BIS.
7. You should get a Registration message from AT&T, on your BB. If not soon, pull the battery and reboot the BB again.
8. Turn on your HTML email again from you Message options.
Still no Enable HTML Email option there