Exchange BES sync issues with 8900
We are a hosting company and one of our clients has been experiencing synchronization issues with his blackberry for a few months. All emails are being received on the blackberry. The problem is the actions he does when he is in the office working in Outlook on his desktop doesn’t always synchronize with his blackberry. At the end of the day when he starts working from the blackberry he notices that a lot of emails that he’s filed from Outlook or are marked as read in the Outlook inbox are still in the inbox on the blackberry or marked as unread on the blackberry.
Everything he does from the blackberry does synchronize with Outlook.
*Blackberry Enterprise 22.214.171.124
*Exchange Server 2003 SP2
*Outlook 2007 SP2 (On Windows Vista SP2)
*Blackberry 8900 v126.96.36.199 (Platform 188.8.131.52) File Free: 71399448 bytes
*Mailbox size is currently 5.331GB
- Read messages in Outlook are not 100% synchronizing with blackberry (still marked as unread on blackberry)
- occasional duplicate email received on the blackberry but not in Outlook (when tracking the message on the Exchange server the message was sent once)
- When messages are filed to online folders in Outlook they are still in the blackberry inbox even though hide filed messages is set to Yes on the blackberry
Troubleshoot steps taken:
- created a new Outlook profile
- Tried Outlook on a brand new laptop with up to date patches on OS and Outlook
- Tried different blackberries
- Re-activated the BES account
- Deleted the BES account from the server, waited an hour before re-creating the account and re-activated the blackberry
- updated the BES server with the latest patches
Has anyone else experienced this issue? Does anyone know what the problem or resolution might be?
Got the same issue as explained above
I have exactly the same problems.
I used Outlook 2003 with cache-mode with the latest SP before. With this Outlook everything was ok.
Then i got a new notebook with Outlook 2007 and the sync with my BES makes these problemes.
I found some hints in the web in the direction of the cache-mode of Outlook 2007.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.