Last night my Blackberry underwent torture...by accident I dropped it at a club and I also think some of my drink spilt on it when someone knocked into me.
It stopped working, so I removed the battery and left it overnight. The next morning I plugged the charger in and the phone recognised that it was being charged but the keypad (and the trackball) weren't working at all. About an hour later it started working and so I could use my phone. After a bit the keypad started messing up- when I typed a letter a different letter would come up, and when I went back to the main screen numbers would type even though I wasn't typing.
Now the keypad has completely stopped working again. When I plug the charger in it doesn't even recognise that it's being charged, so my battery is slowly dying.
Thanks so much