Reload Software:552 and then "Application loader was unable to connect with your devi
I'm new to this forum and looking for a help please..
My curve 8900 got the "Reload Software:552" message on the screen. I was trying to uninstall an application and after it asked me to reboot, it showed me that message. I already try to reinstall the OS like most of you guys said. But when I already in the process of that, it showed me "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect yout device, enter password, if requiered, and retry"
I was trying this steps..
1. use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2. connect the BlackBerry to the computer using a USB cable
3. click application loader, then start
4. then i choose the OS and apps i want to install it also
5. after i click finish and the process start, i stuck on the task 2 of 5 "wait for device initialization" and then the message "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect yout device, enter password, if requiered, and retry" showed.
I try and try again but there is no use. it keeps show that message.
help me please, this really frustrates me
Thanks in advance guys..
This could be a USB issue. Did you try another USB port? Do you have another PC to try? Also, I recommend using Loader.exe found in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader instead of Desktop Manager.
Yes, I have already tried it by using apploader and also on different computers. It still show the application loader was unable to connect with your device.
Any other ideas? =(
open up a command prompt, prepare to run javaloader.exe / nojvm, but dont do it...yet.
do a battery pull. wait 30 seconds, put the battery back in and as soon as possibly, run the above command
hopefully the loader will connect to the device before this error cah freeze the device.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.