03-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Reload Software:552 and then "Application loader was unable to connect with your devi
Please Login to Remove!
I'm new to this forum and looking for a help please..
My curve 8900 got the "Reload Software:552" message on the screen. I was trying to uninstall an application and after it asked me to reboot, it showed me that message. I already try to reinstall the OS like most of you guys said. But when I already in the process of that, it showed me "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect yout device, enter password, if requiered, and retry"
I was trying this steps..
1. use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2. connect the BlackBerry to the computer using a USB cable
3. click application loader, then start
4. then i choose the OS and apps i want to install it also
5. after i click finish and the process start, i stuck on the task 2 of 5 "wait for device initialization" and then the message "Application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect yout device, enter password, if requiered, and retry" showed.
I try and try again but there is no use. it keeps show that message.
help me please, this really frustrates me
Thanks in advance guys..