03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | No internet connection
Please Login to Remove!
i had several problems with my phone this evening.
To start with: i couldnt log into msn, as response, did a hard reset on my phone, which didnt help. Short after i got the error: Radio off, a problem which apearently is solved somehow, cause i dont get that error anymore, allthough, while my radio was off, i couldnt log into msn, but sometimes (rarely) i could log in to the webbrowser...
Now i mostly get the error (on msn) cant find server.
On web i get the message that there is a lack of coverage...
I doubt the last thing since before it was complaining about the radio... Which now doesnt seem to be a problem...
So.. How can i solve this problem? I kinda need my msn for my work tomorrow (yea, believe it or not).
Could it be a temporary problem or is it maybe a software problem?
- I did a hard and soft reset on the phone
- I took the simcard out and blown everything through
- I did mess around with my settings but, when i figured that didnt help, i put them back just like they were before.
- My service status sometimes says the Blackberry Internet Service is connected, and sometimes it says it isnt connected.
- I still see the arrows which make me assume there is some connection (downloading or uploading) going on.
- The dbm is -90.
I live in holland and have a KPN connection with a BB internet connection...
I hope someone can help me further... *kinda desperated*