BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone.
First things first, my blackberry javelin suddenly had a strange problem.
One day when my javelin can't turned on, i try to hard
-rebooted it. I pull out my battery for a few times.
But when the last time i rebooted it, i won't turn on. But the red LED keeps blinking untill now when i put in the battery.
My question is, what is the actual problem? What can i do?
Btw, i'm a newbie. Thx before.

PS : sorry if my english is bad.
Offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
aiharkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida Panhandle
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Posts: 13,695
Post Thanks: 15
Thanked 498 Times in 485 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

How old is the battery? Do you have another one, or one you can borrow for a test?

Have you dropped the BlackBerry or gotten it wet?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
How old is the battery? Do you have another one, or one you can borrow for a test?

Have you dropped the BlackBerry or gotten it wet?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
About 2 years, i've tried my dad's battery but it's not working.
No, a day before that, it worked normally. What should i do?
Offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

It's possible that it has just died. Devices do that after some years.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
It's possible that it has just died. Devices do that after some years.
I'm sorry, what did you mean died? It still blinking
Is it literally died, or just as metaphor?
Offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Okay, i've just searched another answers. Someone else had the same problem just like me.
I've found some suggestions like :

- Using JL_Comd (i don't know how)
- Disassemble the blackberry the mobo and LCD connector
- Pull out the battery (doesn't work)
- Any suggestion?

But what should i do first? Oh yeah, is my Javelin is still fixable?
Offline  
Old 04-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by userchell View Post
I'm sorry, what did you mean died? It still blinking
Is it literally died, or just as metaphor?
Die | Define Die at Dictionary.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by userchell View Post
Okay, i've just searched another answers. Someone else had the same problem just like me.
I've found some suggestions like :

- Using JL_Comd (i don't know how)
- Disassemble the blackberry the mobo and LCD connector
- Pull out the battery (doesn't work)
- Any suggestion?

But what should i do first? Oh yeah, is my Javelin is still fixable?
Buy a new device. It will cost you more to fix this one.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkomsel
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Buy a new device. It will cost you more to fix this one.
I appreciate your answer thank you, but is there any other way ?
I just don't have any money to buy a new device.
Offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by userchell View Post
I appreciate your answer thank you, but is there any other way ?
I just don't have any money to buy a new device.
There is no other way.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads for: My Javelin had a strange blinking problem
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another MMS strange problem MasterMerlin General 9000 Series Discussion - Bold 0 06-17-2009 12:21 PM
strange 8330 problem keiny General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve 3 06-13-2009 06:26 PM
Live Messenger strange problem, Urgency Andy2008 General 8300 Series Discussion - Curve 6 03-31-2009 02:46 PM
Strange problem - Nocturnal12 BES Admin Corner 2 01-29-2009 06:09 PM
Strange problem with Media Card SD! Where can I find my files? StevenHilton General Legacy Device Discussion 3 02-23-2008 01:45 AM





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.