BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 9000 Series Discussion - Bold (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/)
-   -   guess what.. (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/145265-guess-what.html)

Martyn 08-14-2008 04:58 PM

guess what..
 
628 9000 was delivered thursday, worth around 118k USD... :)

they look ok.. the battery on them seems to be HUGE tho....?

chris_1d 08-14-2008 05:01 PM

Who had 628 9000's delivered? Thats just greedy :P

zkyevolved 08-14-2008 05:06 PM

looooooooool! 628? What the heck! Why not 630 to make it a nice rounded number? Jeez! lol. Well, if they get bored and want to sell one, I'll be willing to buy it off their hands :).

Battery 08-14-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkyevolved (Post 1060139)
looooooooool! 628? What the heck! Why not 630 to make it a nice rounded number? Jeez! lol. Well, if they get bored and want to sell one, I'll be willing to buy it off their hands :).

I'm thinking 4 pallets of 157?

:razz:

JSanders 08-14-2008 05:11 PM

OH, now I know UPS pulled up with a freightliner in front of my offices.

Martyn 08-14-2008 05:13 PM

Wirelessly posted

Nope boxes off 100. And the odd other boxes included keypad's etc etc bits an bobs for it, I work for a RIM repair centre

It was 630 but the RIM techs wanted 2 to play with was 628 on the system (SAP) I checked before I left work today

machiavell1 08-14-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martyn (Post 1060129)
628 9000 was delivered thursday, worth around 118k USD... :)

they look ok.. the battery on them seems to be HUGE tho....?

To whom? Orange? TMob?

Nocturne_sa 08-14-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martyn (Post 1060151)
Wirelessly posted

Nope boxes off 100. And the odd other boxes included keypad's etc etc bits an bobs for it, I work for a RIM repair centre

It was 630 but the RIM techs wanted 2 to play with was 628 on the system (SAP) I checked before I left work today


Yea could you please elaborate on which carrier will be getting these units? I assume they are branded to a specific network?

Cheers!

JSanders 08-14-2008 05:32 PM

It was 630 total delivered.


Then Martyn walked by.

630 Bolds on the wall... 630 Bolds... Martyn walks by, takes two down.

628 Bolds on the wall.

John Clark 08-14-2008 05:53 PM

628 Bolds on the wall....628 Bolds....John walks by takes one down

627 Bolds on the wall!

JSanders 08-14-2008 05:55 PM

627 Bolds on the wall....627 Bolds....JSanders drives by in the truck, takes 627 down.

Martyn is up sh*t creek! :)

John Clark 08-14-2008 05:56 PM

Sure...spoil all the fun and take them all. :-(

chris_1d 08-14-2008 05:57 PM

I'll take one too! :P

zkyevolved 08-14-2008 05:58 PM

LMFAO You mods are funny!

John Clark 08-14-2008 05:58 PM

There aren't any left. JSanders took them all!!

CO_BBTechie 08-14-2008 06:00 PM

[deleted]

JSanders 08-14-2008 06:04 PM

I have 627 very very close friends. ;-)

John Clark 08-14-2008 07:10 PM

Just not here....since you took all the BB Bolds.

greggebhardt 08-14-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkyevolved (Post 1060234)
LMFAO You mods are funny!

Yep, it looks like they ran the poster off.

Heck his information is as good as any in this forum!

John Clark 08-14-2008 07:46 PM

Oh, ok...so it's not ok with you to have a little fun? I don't think anyone "ran anybody off."


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.