Originally Posted by thejollyboys
Since upgrading two Bold's both have ended up with no sounds on the device. So when I go to sounds I get nothing.
Is there a way of restoring all the sounds on the device.
This has happened with both Vodafone and Orange devices.
I have tried to regress them back to the original firmware, but this does not restore the sounds.
Any help would be appreciated.
Join the club. I have open ticket with tsupport I'll be persuing further today. Don't waste your time trying anything as I've tried everything already:
1. Clean wipe with javaloader
2. DM 4.3 or DM 4.6
3. Factory defaults with javaloader
4. Javaloader removing the sonic cods and then reinstalling.
5. I have it happening with optus and HKCSL devices but I believe I can dupe on any bold. Loading the software that is from that vendor doesn't help.
6. Tried every combo of clean load in application loader.
7. Tried disabling content protection and compression.
8. Tried from multiple desktops in case it was a desktop issue.
it isn't exclusive to the preloaded ringtones. I'm also missing preloaded backgrounds and music. This is def a bug that others see as well though some can get them back it appears by doing one of the things I've tried above.