BlackBerry Handheld Software v184.108.40.2067 (Multilanguage) This will load to ANY carrier's 9000 model.
Package Version: 220.127.116.117
* Applications: 18.104.22.168
* Software Platform: 22.214.171.124
* File name: 9000M_PBr4.6.0_rel297_PL126.96.36.199_A188.8.131.52_AMX.e xe
* File size: 93.44MB
Download MultiLanguage version here (from Telcel): https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...469ACAE337D292
1. Make sure you have Desktop Manager 4.6 installed. Older versions will load the OS but may not be full compatible with all the memory of the Bold. You can get DM 4.6 here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
2. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running the file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
4. Plug in BB and Open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS version for the 9000: Latest OS : Bold 9000 184.108.40.2062/220.127.116.11 (EastAsia)