Just got mine for $86.92
- Love the pick up/hang up button on the headset without touching the handset - that actually works!
- Volume buttons on top are tiny so, for folks with sausage like digits, it'll be a challenge when in the ear.
- Theres a lag
when changing the volume as displayed by the vertical bars on the handset. Where as, my previous headset the display was instant.
- Hangs in the ear (without the awkward clip) unsettling at first but getting used to it day by day.
- Call quality is very good both to land lines and other wireless units (west coast to east coast / att network both units).
- No blinking blue indicator on the outside (it's a tiny led on the inside of the unit).
This thing is tiny - looks and feels great. (The titanium outside plate attracts finger prints instantly)...
Still evaluating the charge hold time...
- The charger stand is elegant, and you can recharge the headset with or without it.