BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 9000 Series Discussion - Bold (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/)
-   -   After OS .185 update it keeps on rebooting (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/159716-after-os-185-update-keeps-rebooting.html)

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 08:18 AM

After OS .185 update it keeps on rebooting
 
after i updated my OS from .167 to .185
my bold keep rebooting :s

any ideas?

SLR2005 11-15-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superh3ro (Post 1170742)
after i updated my OS from .167 to .185
my bold keep rebooting :s

any ideas?

try to pull battery out for 10 mins...

mine is working fine and i updated from 167 to 185.....when upgrade was done, i just pulled battery for 10 mins, put it back and all working good....

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 08:25 AM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLR2005
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superh3ro (Post 1170742)
after i updated my OS from .167 to .185
my bold keep rebooting :s

any ideas?

try to pull battery out for 10 mins...

mine is working fine and i updated from 167 to 185.....when upgrade was done, i just pulled battery for 10 mins, put it back and all working good....

So u think the hardware needs a rest after the update?

SLR2005 11-15-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superh3ro (Post 1170750)
Wirelessly posted



So u think the hardware needs a rest after the update?


well, i read around that it is recommended to do battery pull after every upgrade.....

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 09:14 AM

Wirelessly posted

Ill right let me try that

JSanders 11-15-2008 09:15 AM

It certainly won't hurt to do a battery pull a few minutes after the upgrade reboots.

If not, do a google search for the .190 beta version, it seems to be a good upgrade.

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 09:23 AM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders
It certainly won't hurt to do a battery pull a few minutes after the upgrade reboots.

If not, do a google search for the .190 beta version, it seems to be a good upgrade.

Ill give it more time If not ill just update even though I'm not a beta fan
Beside do u have a valid link for os .190 beta because I tried to google it all I got is dead links

JSanders 11-15-2008 09:28 AM

Just look harder, it is out there. NO links here and no asking, please.

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 09:35 AM

Wirelessly posted

U knw it seems that if I enable the WiFi connection the reboot occur
Is that possible?

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 1170823)
Just look harder, it is out there. NO links here and no asking, please.

my bad
i forgot that is against forums rules to ask for beta version

SLR2005 11-15-2008 10:23 AM

i have wifi working and no reboot....

anyhow, if u dont find 190, i will pm u the link....

Superh3ro 11-15-2008 10:28 AM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLR2005
i have wifi working and no reboot....

anyhow, if u dont find 190, i will pm u the link....

That wud be gr8
I found the rapidshare link but its dead

SLR2005 11-16-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superh3ro (Post 1170884)
Wirelessly posted



That wud be gr8
I found the rapidshare link but its dead

check ur pm

seiko7 11-17-2008 04:12 PM

has anyone figured out how to stop the rebooting - it always seems to happen at the worse possible moment

JW021979 11-17-2008 04:52 PM

I am having the same trouble with .185. At least once a day my Bold is rebooting on its own. Have tried battery pulls to no avail. Might have to go back to an older software.

Superh3ro 11-17-2008 06:28 PM

Wirelessly posted

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW021979
I am having the same trouble with .185. At least once a day my Bold is rebooting on its own. Have tried battery pulls to no avail. Might have to go back to an older software.

Instead of going back I say move to .190 SLR sent me the link if u want ill pm to u

I tried .126, .162, 167, 185 and now 190

Its the best so far


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.