I went into att store today to look at the bold, i really liked it, not much different from curve, except it looks cool, better memory, 3G speed, and some minor stuff. I decided to buy it for the 200 after rebate price. they said i had to pay 750 down due to my credit...
when i left i thought about buying it for 550 without contract. but figured they probably would still want me to put down money.
i dont understand why they want me to pay 750 which is the cost for 2 year, 32*24 equals 768. while i see that the early termination fee is 150 ro 175, i forgot. I would be willing to pay the cost of early termination. because if people buy it with 2 year contract and terminate early they only pay the termniation fee. doesnt make sense. if i paid 750 plus the 200, then i would not be able to termninate. kinda a lock in there.
but anyways im wondering if its better to wait off a few months until the bugs r fixed? My Curve 8320 is sstill great, just camera wont work at all ever.