11-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: Jul 2005
PIN: Want my Debit Card?
Carrier: AT&T, Cingular, AT&T..?
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I hope it's ok for you to do so on a work computer, but only you know that. To verify conflicting drive letters or change the drive letter do this:
- Right click on "Computer" or "My Computer"
- Scroll down to manage and click it [if vista click continue when prompted]
- Now under computer management, look for "disk management" under storage o the left hand side [column]
- Now find your drive [disk 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on] in the box on the lower left
- Once you find the right drive, right click and go to "Change Drive Letters and Paths"
- Now change it to a letter that won't conflict
You're the only one who knows if you can jack around with a WORK computer, so this is on you if you choose to jack around with a company owned computer.
***EDIT***: DO NOT change any of your company drive letters / paths, only change the BB letter / path!
__________________ Magnum - Themes & More
9000 [Bold] v184.108.40.206 - Current
8300, 8700c, 7100g, 5810 - Laid to rest
Last edited by Magnum : 11-23-2008 at 09:17 PM.