Originally Posted by skidog
The bold is my first Blackberry. I migrated from a Palm TX. I would be grateful for help with the following:
1. Keyboard: I would like to try to use my BB like a laptop, particularly when editing docs and answering emails on an airplane. Is there a folding keyboard that you recommend? What problems have you encountered that I should watch for?
2. Launcher button on the left hand side: Can I program it to open particular apps?
3. Home screen: Only displays 6 apps. Can I make it display more? If so, how?
4. Streaming video: I can watch YouTube, but is there a way to watch other streaming video sites?
5. Ripping videos to Blackberry? What is the easiest way to do this?
6. Opera Mini 4.2: Do you like it better than the included browser and, if so, why?
To all those who respond, thank you in advance for your input.
2. Yes, you can. Go into your Options, then Screen/Keyboard. Scroll down and you will see that you can change which application the left and right buttons start up.
3. Only if you get a new theme.