Originally Posted by billy750
hola guys... after reading about 3 days on the bold firm... i finally decide to get one for myself.... and this is my first BB... so i am very excited!!!
i have few question before i got my..(is on the way)
1. should i update the OS to .190 and installed the Service Book For T-Mobile?
or i should do the service book first and get the update?? (Getting a Roger Unlock for T-Mobile USA)
2. is it hard to set up the BB?? cuz i still a little confuse about the BIS and BES..
3. My rep tell me to get the Blackberry Service Plan for T-mobile is it necessary? or i can just life with the regular Data Plan??
Hopefully someone with a BOLD Unlock for T-Mobile USA can help me out....
Thank you guys... glad to join the best BB fourm on EARTH..!!! wa hahaha
1) When you insert your T-Mobile SIM card, you will automatically get the T-Mobile service books. It doesn't matter if you upgrade first or not.
2) BIS means that you're only using it for personal email. BES is if you're going to use it with a corporate email account.
3) If you want to get the entire BB experience, then you need to get the BlackBerry Data Plan.