BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 134
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default "Notepad" Where did it go?

Please Login to Remove!

Notes or Notepad .. whatever it was called is no longer on my Bold with .190. It's not hidden or in any folder. Did it go away or did I just lose it?
Offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland
Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT
Posts: 182
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

did you accidentally uninstall it?
__________________
Feedback
Offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired BBF Moderator
 
Thatzmister2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nor Cal
Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 5,890
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Menu>Settings>options>Advanced Options>Applications> (Do you see it listed?) If so it is on the device and may be buried in a sub-folder (I know that you stated you had checked them but did you drill into each sub-folder?

E-
__________________
Unlocked | AT&T BES
*gasp* Un-protected...


www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 134
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Not listed there and not in any folders. Do you happen to know what the system (COD) file name is for that file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatzmister2u View Post
Menu>Settings>options>Advanced Options>Applications> (Do you see it listed?) If so it is on the device and may be buried in a sub-folder (I know that you stated you had checked them but did you drill into each sub-folder?

E-
Offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired BBF Moderator
 
Thatzmister2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nor Cal
Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 5,890
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterEd View Post
Not listed there and not in any folders. Do you happen to know what the system (COD) file name is for that file?
It should be
NET_RIM_BB_MEMO_APP.COD

If you haven't deleted it and have the OS loaded on your PC you should just be able to hit the app loader and check Memo Pad for install.

E-
__________________
Unlocked | AT&T BES
*gasp* Un-protected...


www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 134
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

"Should be" is the key word here! The COD file is on the computer but the option to load (or remove) Memo Pad is not in apploader. It's not in the list. Well, I'm going to install 217 anyway so that should fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatzmister2u View Post
It should be
NET_RIM_BB_MEMO_APP.COD

If you haven't deleted it and have the OS loaded on your PC you should just be able to hit the app loader and check Memo Pad for install.

E-
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.