Hey everyone, I decided to post this in the BB Bold forum as it's the one I have the most questions about. It's been out in the wild for a while now, and I'm thinking about switching back to the keyboarded phone. I have the BB Storm, love it, but I can't type as proficiently on it, so it's going away (I think). I'm trying to decide if the BB Bold is the phone for me! It's either the Bold or the 8900. I'm opting for the bold because the screen is larger and I'm all about larger screens. The keyboard I've heard is superior to the chicklet feeling Curve 8900 and curve in general (which I also have).
I'd like to ask you guys a few questions about the bold:
- I never use Wifi, but will the bold's battery get me through a WHOLE day in 3g? (heavy user. Mp3's, 100 emails, and i'd say 300 sent /received BBM messages)
- Will I get through a whole day (24 hours) in 2g mode? With the same usage as above?
- Is it a hard phone to break? I mean, I have returned the storm due to it having issues :P.
- Is it worth the upgrade? I already have a Curve. What I hate most are LAGS! Writing / receiving messages = lags on the curve. The storm kind of slows down when receiving a message, too. Are there any lags?
- Can it fit in my pocket? I don't wear TIGHT jeans, nor are they loose, they're normal.
- One thing I've become very used to in 4.7 and I'd like to know is if it exists in 4.6, is the half vibrate feature. You can custom set the profile to do "short vibrate" rather than the typical vibrate. Is that possible? I loved this on the storm for BBM and AIM / MSN kinda stuff.
Thanks y'all in advance :D