02-10-2009, 05:30 AM
BBF War Game Mod
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denver CO
PIN: SEEKRIT innit
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
1. Go into Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
2. You will see a screen saying "ID" / "Phone Number" etc
3. There is no menu option here, but trust Jadey: type mepd - you will not see anything (cursor, characters) until you type all four letters
4. A new set of options will appear on the screen
5. Type mep2, (so type mep then hold down Alt and press "e" to get a "2") - you will not see anything (cursor, characters) until you type all four characters
6. Enter the code that Vodafone gave you to unlock device
7. Press the enter button
The option on the screen for "Network" should now say "Disabled" and not "Active"
Exit the menu. Your Bold is unlocked.
If anything does not work, or works differently, let me know.
: Groupware Infrastructure Architect, Denver CO If I'm not here, I'm playing World's End on FaceBook. Mob/Mafia Wars are SOO last year
Last edited by Jadey : 02-10-2009 at 05:31 AM.