BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General 9000 Series Discussion - Bold (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/)
-   -   Carrier Start Up Screen (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/180922-carrier-start-up-screen.html)

big_chunuts 03-12-2009 06:19 PM

Carrier Start Up Screen
 
When the bold boots up, it has my carrier wallpaper as a start up screen, yet I cannot find that wallpaper anywhere in Media?

how do i get that picture?

jsconyers 03-12-2009 06:29 PM

The splash screen images are not included in your pictured on the device.

I believe this is what you're looking for.


big_chunuts 03-12-2009 06:36 PM

[quote=jsconyers;1318086]The splash screen images are not included in your pictured on the device.

I believe this is what you're looking for.

[quote]

Correct. Is there a way to get the splash screen image?

jsconyers 03-12-2009 06:39 PM

Here you go. ImageShack - Image Hosting :: telstra.jpg

Save that to your media card/device and then set it as your wall paper.

big_chunuts 03-12-2009 06:41 PM

Thanks JS!

big_chunuts 05-30-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1318094)
Here you go. ImageShack - Image Hosting :: telstra.jpg

Save that to your media card/device and then set it as your wall paper.

hey js, you wouldn't know how or where to get the original wallpaper from the Telstra precision theme, so you can use it with other themes? Its a darker blue, the one that is the default wallpaper with the Telstra issue?

Damaged7 06-01-2009 04:30 AM

Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000)

Is it possible to change the startup picture? Either legal or not?

jsconyers 06-01-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_chunuts (Post 1395297)
hey js, you wouldn't know how or where to get the original wallpaper from the Telstra precision theme, so you can use it with other themes? Its a darker blue, the one that is the default wallpaper with the Telstra issue?

I am not familiar with what this image is. If you could take a screen shot, I could see if I can help.

jsconyers 06-01-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaged7 (Post 1395958)
Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000)

Is it possible to change the startup picture? Either legal or not?

Yes, it is possible using illegally distributed software. You will not find anything other than that on this forum.

novalovr66 06-01-2009 10:06 AM

How is it possible? I thought it was impossible to change the carrier splash screen.

jsconyers 06-01-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novalovr66 (Post 1396185)
How is it possible? I thought it was impossible to change the carrier splash screen.

As I stated above, this discussion will not happen on this forum as the procedure to do this is by using illegally pirated software. Furthermore, using this software without knowing what you're doing has been known to brick devices.

big_chunuts 06-02-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1396193)
As I stated above, this discussion will not happen on this forum as the procedure to do this is by using illegally pirated software. Furthermore, using this software without knowing what you're doing has been known to brick devices.

I don't want to change the carrier picture. but it is a picture and I would like to use it...
How do I take a screen shot?

jsconyers 06-02-2009 09:20 PM

Do a search for JL_Cmder. You can take screen shots via JL_cmder.

big_chunuts 06-02-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1397663)
Do a search for JL_Cmder. You can take screen shots via JL_cmder.

can't do it now, will do it later. Thanks for the help.

gmpblack 06-02-2009 09:32 PM

Or safer still search for capture it

big_chunuts 06-03-2009 03:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1396060)
I am not familiar with what this image is. If you could take a screen shot, I could see if I can help.

Ok here you go.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.