Originally Posted by FrankTheRabbit
DC/DC: When you say, "forward to voice mail" you mean just press the red button? Or there's actually an option somewhere on the phone where I can automatically forward call to the voice mail? Oh and about the "profile", I'll create one and see what happens.
Midnight: That's what I thought, makes sense. So I guess it's either getting another phone or just 0 mobile network capabilities.
No, Midnight is wrong. You do not need to lose your data capabilities or get another phone.
To forward all calls:
1. Press the green phone button
2. Press the Menu key
3. Go to Options > Call Forwarding
4. Click the radio button for Forward All Calls
5. Move to where it says "Do Not Forward
6. Click the ball
7. Scroll to your voicemail center's number
8. Click the ball
9. Click the Back key
10. Click Save
All calls are now forwarded.