I know this has been discussed many times, and on many forums, but there was really no answer to the question. Here is what I know:
- The USB port on a BlackBerry is not capable of printing, i.e., with a cable
- HP+RIM might have a printing solution in the fall
- BlackBerries don't have a print driver
- EOffice has some sort of printing capability? I guess?
- There is a thermal BT printer for BlackBerries that is very expensive (as in, I'm not interested)
- DynoPlex Printing is out there, somewhere, if you can find a Bluetooth printer
- I do not want to print to fax - fax quality is crap
Has anybody ever used the eOffice to print anything? I mean, hey, if you can buy eOffice for $30, and be able to print, that beats $70 for the Docs To Go, with no printing
I would love to be able to print via Wifi, which is what I do at home, with my PC/Mac + Airport Express + HP DeskJet. Who knows if that will ever happen?
If I can't do that, I would like to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle that works with multiple printers, stick it on and be able to print.
I just want to be able to print the occasional doc, straight from my Bold.