09-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Cannot Download BBM.. Help!!
Please Login to Remove!
I recently bought an unlocked Rogers Blackberry 9000. I live in Canada and am using it on a 1 year Rogers contract. I have a data plan and my browser works perfectly. I can log onto the internet using my phone and can download applications etc; However, Every time I try to download BBM i get the message,
"Notice: Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Messenger for Software versions 4.0 and 4.1"
Some additional information:
- BBM is not installed on my phone nor is it hidden
- No issues with the PIN not working
- I am able to send PINs
- Have the latest version of Desktop Manager
- I have the correct data plan
- My phone has more than enough memory
- I have tried taking the battery out and re seting the phone
I have tried to get this working for days now and this is a last resort, I have no idea why this wont work. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!