09-29-2009, 09:42 PM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The 305!
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Are you positive that you changed the device correctly. If so, try this:
1. Go to options > advanced options > service books. Then delete all service books related to emails (should end in [cmime]).
2. Options > advanced options > host routing table > menu button > register now.
3. Log on to your BIS site and resend the service books.
4. In your MESSAGES folder (not email), there should be two messages, one saying that it registered to the network and the other saying that the service books were sent (don't remember the exact message).
5. With the device on, take out the battery for 30 seconds and put it back in and wait 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, you should be getting emails sent to your device.
This isn't the real Caesar's Palace, is it?
What do you mean?
Did um, did Caesar live here?
I didn't think so.