I've done several things to my BB recently, and they've ended up in really terrible memory for whatever reason.
I've done the following:
1-Upgraded to BBM 5.0. I seemed to have decent memory after that, a couple days ago.
2-Deleted "Tasks." I never used it - figured it'd free up memory. When I did this, it had deleted all my bbm contacts - I recovered them via remote restore.
3-Plugged into my Desktop Manager, it said it had to upgrade the core applications. I tried, said it didn't have sufficient room, so I uninstalled several third-party apps.
4-Made those updates, and now my application memory is only 6 MB.
This doesn't make any sense to me.
I have the following programs installed:
- Blackberry 4.6 Core Applications
- Blackberry4.6 System Software
- Blackberry Application Center
- Blackberry Attachment Service
- Blackberry Messenger 4.6.0 (it's weird...it keeps saying it'll remove it, but whenever I run the application loader and it says it will, it keeps coming back up.)
- Visual Voicemail
- Documents To Go
- Texas Hold Em 2
- App World
- BBM 5.0
- Enhanced Gmail
- Google Talk
- yahoo fantasy football
May seem like a lot, but I had even more before, and had more memory. Now I have less apps, and less memory.
What's the issue? How do I get rid of the old BBM? I reeeeeeeally don't wanna wipe the berry, so any suggestions outside of that?